Safety harness from PROTECTA - New, updated fall protection harness with easy-to-use buckle and 4 D-rings.
The 3M™ PROTECTA® fall protection harness is the new upgraded safety harness that replaces the previous PRO series.
The black full-body harness from Protecta is available in a number of standard versions (full-body harness, full-body harness with support belt, rescue harness, etc.) with a wide range of add-on options.
Specific features of this model:
- 1 large D-ring on back for connection to fall protection.
- 1 D-ring on the chest and 2 D-rings on the sides of the belt for positioning or support. The front D-ring keeps you centred and balanced.
- Easy-to-use buckle.
- Soft and comfortable positioning belt for use with a positioning line / support line. Enables work with both hands.
The positioning belt padding has been updated in this model: for extra comfort, the belt is up to 3 times softer and more robust than previous PRO models.
- Dirt and water repellent tape keeps the full body harness cleaner and drier.
- Self-restoring lanyard holder provides easy storage of lanyard hooks and carabiners.
- Fall indicators make it easy to inspect damage to the full harness.
- Easy and clear identification of the fall protection anchor points
- No loose ribbon ends for tangle-free comfort.
- The harness labels are protected from wear and tear, allowing for safe and clear inspection.
3M item number: 1161628 (M/L), 1161629 (XL)
This harness replaces the previous models PRO AB114 : AB114135NG (M/L), AB114145NG (XL)
Performance: 1 person with weight up to 140kg
CE EN361:2002 Full body harnesses for fall protection
CE EN358:1999 Support equipment/Positioning equipment
Connection points: 1 D-ring on back for fall protection, 1 D-ring on chest for positioning/support, 2 D-rings on sides for positioning/support.